Eyebrows help to complete our facial look and are very important feature of your face. Too thin eyebrows overshadow the beauty of a human. One more advantage of thick eyebrows is that you can shape them to your required shape. The chemical-based products can harm your skin and eyes so we should avoid these products.
Effective Home Remedies For Grow Eyebrows Faster and Thicker
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the most helpful home remedies to encouragement the growth of your eyebrows. It is rich in protein, vitamins C, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish the hair follicles and helps hair growth. Also, it is very helpful in opposition any microorganisms that impediment eyebrow hair growth.
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on every eyebrow.
- Massage slowly with your fingertips for about 2 to 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for approx 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat this process once daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement on your eyebrow growth.
Important Note: Stop using castor oil if you feel any irritation or burning.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is also play a very important role of your eyebrows growth. Being rich in vitamin E, it can help your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker easily. It will also help hold it dark-hued.
- Every day massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and then rinse it off with hot water the coming morning.
- Optional, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a 2 to 3 minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then washing it off with hot water.
Follow these remedies once daily until you get the desired results.
Onion juice also aids quicker and denser increase of eyebrow hair. The juice contains sulfur that helps to improve the production of collagen tissues necessary for proper eyebrow growth. Also, it strengthens the hair follicles.
- Grind 1 little onion and extract the onion juice.
- Massage with this juice into the eyebrows for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Leave it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and chilly water.
- Follow this treatment once daily for several months, and you will be amazed!
4. Egg Yolk
The hair of the eyebrows is made up of keratin proteins, and egg is a great source of protein. So, it can help improve the health of your hair.
- Break one egg and separate the yolk from the white part.
- Beat the yolk until you get a thick, creamy consistency.
- Apply it on every of your eyebrows with a cotton swab.
- Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with chilly water.
- Use this protein treatment once or twice a week until you will not satisfied with the result.
Milk and milk products are full amount of protein and vitamins and helps to increase the growth of eyebrow. Dip a cotton piece in milk and rub it over the eyebrow area at night. Inherited natural properties of milk provide nourishment to the hair roots and make them grow faster.
Fenugreek seeds can also help grow thick eyebrows naturally. They contain high amounts of protein as well as nicotinic acid and lecithin that help to hair growth. Seeds also help in reconstruction hair follicles.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours.
- Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste, then add a small amount of coconut oil or almond oil.
- Apply this paste on the eyebrows just before going to your bed.
- Leave it on whole night.
- Wash it off in the morning with hot water.
- Follow these home remedy 3 or 4 times a week for 2 months.