Share this post:
Nobody likes to have vision problems, people are constantly trying to cover it up by wearing contact lenses or just ignoring the problem altogether. But what if I told you there was a way to get rid of vision problems for good?
Morning sun-gazing helps exercise the eye muscles, in addition, there are also very beneficial essential oils to help as well!
Essential oils are liquids with aromas that are distilled from flowers, plants, seeds, trees, and roots. Essential oils are ten times more concentrated, for health purposes, it is imperative to use organic therapeutic grade essential oils.
For this technique apply the oils around the socket of your eye, and not in the eye. If you get essential oil in your eye on accident, do not use water to clean your eyes, as it will only spread the oils. Use coconut, olive or almond oil to pull the oils out of your eye. If an emergency or a serious health issue occurs, talk with a doctor!
Two times a day, rubbed into the cheeks around the eyes and around the brow, again do not add directly into the eye. The following listed below are recommended essential oils for improved eye health.
- CYPRESS: strengthens capillaries and improves circulation.
- FRANKINCENSE: reduces inflammation and can reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- LAVENDER: promotes tissue regeneration; is soothing for skin
- LEMONGRASS: tones and assists in regeneration of connective tissue; promotes lymph flow; dilates blood vessels, strengthens vascular walls; improves circulation
- SANDALWOOD: revitalizes and hydrates skin; supports circulation
- Helichrysum oil: improves vision and supports nerve tissue
When it comes to blurred vision try out Peppermint, Lavender, or Helichrysum. Apply around the eyes and above eyebrows, and on cheeks. Use caution when applying near your eyes.