I think it is safe to say that nobody likes wearing glasses, and most people who wear them want to get rid of them. The eyes are like any other muscle in the body, over time, if they are not used they begin to weaken.
For example, a simple fracture on the arm would require the use of a cast and a splint for an extended amount of time in order for it to heal properly. This would render the muscle inactive and when the cast comes off the muscle would be significantly weakened.
The same concept applies to the eyes, when you wear glasses the same thing happens to the eye muscle surrounding the lens.
If you are wearing glasses and do not do regular eye exercises, your vision will gradually get worse. Implying that your eye muscles need as much care as the other muscles in your body.
The following guidelines will help you learn more about how to improve your vision, naturally.
- Close your eyes for a few minutes every 3 hours and avoid causing excess strain.
- Exercise! The following illustration shows 16 images; follow the lines with your eyes.
- Apply light pressure on your eyeball with the tips of your index and middle finger. Press lightly on the eyeball so you do not feel any pain. Then press these points with your index fingers twice.
- Always look into the distance when you are walking.
- Drink carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil on a regular basis.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your eyes.
- Avoid sitting in front of your computer or smartphone at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Get rid of your glasses!
It is important to note that when you first start this regime, you should focus on an image or item and stare at it for an extended period of time.
Pay close attention to each thought and feeling that arises, so that the mind is completely focused on the task at hand. This should continue until you feel your eyes begin to water, at that point close your eyes, and relax.